Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Bathroom Electrical Fire in Navarre, FL


This picture demonstrates an Electrical fire in a commercial bathroom, forcing the business to temporarily shut down. Luckily for them, they knew to call SERVPR... READ MORE



Soot Damage from Commercial Fire in Gulf Breeze, FL


When a country club in Gulf Breeze caught on fire, they knew exactly who to call! SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County handled all of the structure and the contents cl... READ MORE



Fire Restoration at Local Fast Food Chain in Navarre, FL


A local restaurant caught on fire and the whole lobby, kitchen, storage, and bathrooms were affected with soot damage! What a relief it was for them when they c... READ MORE



Local Restaurant Catches on Fire in Navarre, FL


Who do you call to help after an unexpected fire? SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County because we are here to help! As you can see, this order desk was completely destr... READ MORE



Microwave causes fire in Kitchen in Milton, FL


When this microwave caught on fire, all of the cabinetry in the kitchen was black and covered in soot. Why pay to replace something when SERVPRO of Santa Rosa C... READ MORE