If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (850) 939-4700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration



Got Mold? Here's what to do.

Should you detect a mold problem, stay out of the affected area. Don’t touch or disturb the mold by blowing air across the mold surfaces because this can spread airborne mold spores throughout your home and could cause additional mold problem areas. You should also turn off ceiling fans and your heating and cooling system to prevent mold spores from spreading.