Recent Before & After Photos

Bathroom Electrical Fire in Navarre, FL


This picture demonstrates an Electrical fire in a commercial bathroom, forcing the business to temporarily shut down. Luckily for them, they knew to call SERVPR... READ MORE



Attic Mold in Gulf Breeze, FL


This customer called and was very frantic and upset. They stated that had noticed some visible mold in their attic, explained symptoms typically caused by ... READ MORE



Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Navarre FL


These photos demonstrate SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County's quarterly commercial carpet cleaning job performed in Navarre, FL for an office that has continual ... READ MORE



Soot Damage from Commercial Fire in Gulf Breeze, FL


When a country club in Gulf Breeze caught on fire, they knew exactly who to call! SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County handled all of the structure and the contents cl... READ MORE



Ultra Sonic Cleaning in Navarre, FL


As you can see in the before and after photos, the ultra sonic cleaning system works very efficiently to clean grease from some pretty rough truck parts! But it... READ MORE



Fire Restoration at Local Fast Food Chain in Navarre, FL


A local restaurant caught on fire and the whole lobby, kitchen, storage, and bathrooms were affected with soot damage! What a relief it was for them when they c... READ MORE



Local Restaurant Catches on Fire in Navarre, FL


Who do you call to help after an unexpected fire? SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County because we are here to help!As you can see, this order desk was completely d... READ MORE



Microwave causes fire in Kitchen in Milton, FL


When this microwave caught on fire, all of the cabinetry in the kitchen was black and covered in soot. Why pay to replace something when SERVPRO of Santa Rosa C... READ MORE