Seeking Sunshine: What to Consider When Moving to Santa Rosa County, FL
With long summers, outdoor activities, and more white-sand beaches than you can dig a spade into, it’s no surprise that Santa Rosa County has seen such an uptake in new residents lately. If you’re considering a move out to northwest Florida, here’s what to consider first.
Housing may be one of your main priorities when considering a move to Santa Rosa. Fortunately, with a burgeoning real estate market, the forecast looks bright for buyers.
- Santa Rosa Beach boasts a huge number of high-spec beach homes built within the recent couple of decades
- The region is popular amongst homeowners looking for close communities as Santa Rosa is comprised of 34 smaller towns and neighborhoods
- Make sure you plan ahead and check online reviews before using a local realtor to help you find listings for homes in your price range
Residents of Santa Rosa County enjoy a quiet, spacious way of life. Here’s what to expect from the lifestyle.
- There are plenty of outdoor activities, with three state parks, two preserves, bike trails, blue sky fishing opportunities, and abundant wildlife (including dolphins)
- Santa Rosa is home to some of the state’s most vibrant and respected art communities
- If you have kids, look into Santa Rosa’s education opportunities, including a charter school ranked amongst the top 10 middle schools in Florida
If you’re moving your business across state lines, it’s important to understand the implications and new requirements.
- If you haven’t already, you may need to apply for an LLC Florida business license
- When forming a new business, you may find there are certain advantages to structuring as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), such as less paperwork, tax benefits, and reduced personal liability
- Once you have a business name, address, and corporate purpose, you can apply to register with the Department of State (DOS)
If you’re seeking sun, serenity, and a warm, communal social scene then Santa Rosa County may be for you. Just make sure you research ahead before making your move.
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. Learn more about our services, at: www.SERVPROsantarosacounty.com or give us a call at 850-939-4700
Emily Graham | email@example.com