Recent Community Posts
Seeking Sunshine: What to Consider When Moving to Santa Rosa County, FL
Family walking on Santa Rosa County Beach
With long summers, outdoor activities, and more white-sand beaches than you can dig a spade into, it’s no surprise that Santa Rosa County has seen such an uptake in new residents lately. If you’re considering a move out to northwest Florida, here’s what to consider first.
Housing may be one of your main priorities when considering a move to Santa Rosa. Fortunately, with a burgeoning real estate market, the forecast looks bright for buyers.
- Santa Rosa Beach boasts a huge number of high-spec beach homes built within the recent couple of decades
- The region is popular amongst homeowners looking for close communities as Santa Rosa is comprised of 34 smaller towns and neighborhoods
- Make sure you plan ahead and check online reviews before using a local realtor to help you find listings for homes in your price range
Residents of Santa Rosa County enjoy a quiet, spacious way of life. Here’s what to expect from the lifestyle.
- There are plenty of outdoor activities, with three state parks, two preserves, bike trails, blue sky fishing opportunities, and abundant wildlife (including dolphins)
- Santa Rosa is home to some of the state’s most vibrant and respected art communities
- If you have kids, look into Santa Rosa’s education opportunities, including a charter school ranked amongst the top 10 middle schools in Florida
If you’re moving your business across state lines, it’s important to understand the implications and new requirements.
- If you haven’t already, you may need to apply for an LLC Florida business license
- When forming a new business, you may find there are certain advantages to structuring as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), such as less paperwork, tax benefits, and reduced personal liability
- Once you have a business name, address, and corporate purpose, you can apply to register with the Department of State (DOS)
If you’re seeking sun, serenity, and a warm, communal social scene then Santa Rosa County may be for you. Just make sure you research ahead before making your move.
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. Learn more about our services, at: www.SERVPROsantarosacounty.com or give us a call at 850-939-4700
Emily Graham | firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS! Come see us at SERVPRO on Halloween night!
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County invites you to join us for a spooktacular time on Halloween night! We will be having a fall festival! The festivities begin at 5:30 and end at 8:30! There will be lots of games and prizes for the kids and prizes for the adults also! If you need to take a break from playing all of our fun games, we will also have trunk - or - treat for the kids to score some quick candy! There will have lots of food, candy, and most importantly- THERE WILL BE LOTS OF FUN! We will be giving away carpets cleaning and other services for the parents, so come see us and celebrate Halloween the SERVPRO way!
Emergency Fire & Water Damage
Serving the citizens of Santa Rosa County for 20 years.
When it comes to Fire & Water damage, experience matters.
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County has been providing restoration services to the citizens of the Santa Rosa County community longer than any other restoration company in the area.
Emergency fire & water damage can come at the least expected times, which is why our crews are available 24 hours a day to assist in your time of need.
Crews are strategically placed in Navarre, Pace, Milton & Gulf Breeze to ensure our customers receive the fastest response time possible.
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County professionals have the advanced training and equipment needed to clean or restore your home.
SERVPRO Santa Rosa County offers Free Emergency Board Up Service
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa Countyoffers Free Emergency Board Up service for residential and commercial structures affected by fire damage.
Boarding up a structure post fire damage, prevents additional loss to property due to weather or looting.
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County is proud to be able to offer this service to the residents of Santa Rosa County.
Please see http://www.SERVPROsantarosacounty.com/fire-damage-tips for what you can do to eliminate any further damage.
SERVPRO of Santa Rosa County
Celebrating 20 years in Santa Rosa County.
SERVPRO would like to extend a big "Thank you" to residents and business owners alike. It is an honor and privilege to be apart of this wonderful community.
As always feel free to call or stop in any time to meet your local Restoration team.